Saturday, September 30, 2006

bowling


after being treated to a superb dinner of predominantly red-orange colored (i.e. italian tomato sauce laden) food by generous officemates and friends, my labs and i went to CM to try to work out the extra carbohydrates we have just loaded into our system. work out here means doing some bowling.

and well, i was so happy with my score :) my usual score is a little over a hundred on a good night with the scores dwindling as the night trudges on. tonight was different though :) i easily scored 148 on my 1st game and eventually averaged between 120-130 in almost 5 games. that sure was an accomplishment (for me)! so much so that i wanted to reward myself with a bowling ball :D it was a good thing that no one was manning the bowling accessories corner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home