Saturday, March 11, 2006

ennui

Noun: ennui
1. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.

Adj: tedious
1. So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness


it so fits me.
not that i dont have anything that i have to do.
not that i dont have anything that i want to do.

i feel so tired.
is this mid-life crisis? :0
i want something to change.
but i am too tired to do it myself.

i am in inertia...
waiting for something, or someone
to bump me off my present course.

but sad to say, i guess, as always,
i'd have to do it myself :(
i guess this is how my life will always be.

God, give me the strength to do what i know i should do.

1 Comments:

Blogger emmz said...

just go for it ne! :)

and when you do, look back only to remember :)

miss you all there...

and doing great here! :)

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home